Wednesday, March 10, 2010

When Prius attack

First, just to keep up to date, I saw a Prius with license plate HY JOY. As if driving a hybrid were in and of itself joyful. Or maybe they find joy in small cheap funny looking underpowered cars and can't believe they're so lucky as for it to also be a hybrid. Either way, count it in the smug column. I think the license plate viewers are supposed to respond "Oh, is that car hybrid-powered? I didn't realize. It looks just like every other car and it doesn't say Hybrid on it anywhere, and there's no giant yellow stickers saying hybrid on it anywhere, and I've never heard of this so-called Prius before. Is it new?"

Anyway, the Prius have turned on us. As if they had some kind of zero-day virus, one after the other they will all start trying to kill us.

No comments: